“The Art of…” Training Courses
For our full training courses, you may request a full refund any time within 30 days of your purchase. The 30 days start on the day of purchase and expire at 11:59 PM PST on the 30th day.
We want to make sure you’ve made a real attempt to learn the material and improve your editing.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you must meet the following requirements within your 30-day window:
- Complete at least the first 20 lessons of the course
- Send a link to a Quicktime of your rough cut to email@example.com
If we can help you past your sticking points, great! We hope that’s the case. But if we can’t and you meet the above requirements, we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund within 5 business days.
– Refunds are only possible for single user purchases. There are no refunds on group/bulk licenses.
– This policy applies the same to purchases with one-time payments as well as optional payment plans.
– If a student has previously been issued a refund on a product, he/she is not eligible for any subsequent refunds on the same product.
If there are any questions regarding our refund policies, you may contact us using the information below.
Film Editing Pro
2470 Stearns St. #146