For any of your training courses, you may request a full refund any time within 30 days of your initial purchase. The 30 days start on the day of purchase and expire at 11:59 PM PST on the 30th day.
- Refunds are only possible for single user purchases. There are no refunds on group/bulk licenses.
- Downgrades and subsequent refunds of the difference between packages from Ultimate to Pro or Pro to Standard are not available. This applies to purchases with one-time payments as well as optional payment plans.
- If a student is currently in collections or has defaulted on payments for a previous course, they are not eligible for refunds on future courses until the previous payment plans are reconciled to the current date.
- Refunds are not available on course upgrades purchased after the 30-day refund window of the base course has elapsed.
- If a student has previously been issued a refund on a product, subsequent refund eligibility is up to the discretion of Film Editing Pro. Abuse of the refund policy may result in the cancellation of a student’s account.
- If you purchase FEP Complete and have existing purchases you would like deducted from the purchase price, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Example: You have purchased a course for $997 and later purchase FEP Complete, which includes that course. Email us either before or after your purchase of FEP Complete and we can provide you with an adjusted order form (before purchase) or a partial refund/credit of $997 (after purchase). Adjustments to FEP Complete pricing cannot occur more than 180 days after purchase of FEP Complete.
If there are any questions regarding our refund policies, you may contact us using the information below.
Film Editing Pro, Inc
2470 Stearns St. #146