For any of your training courses, you may request a full refund any time within 30 days of your initial purchase. The 30 days start on the day of purchase and expire at 11:59 PM PST on the 30th day.
We want to make sure you’ve made a real attempt to learn the material and improve your editing.
In order to be eligible for a refund, you must meet the following requirements within your 30-day window:
- Complete (watch) at least the first 50% of lessons of the course
- Send a link to a viewing link of your rough cut to firstname.lastname@example.org
If we can help you past your sticking points, great! We hope that’s the case. But if we can’t, we’ll be happy to issue you a full refund.
Terms & Conditions
- Refunds are only possible for single user purchases. There are no refunds on group/bulk licenses.
- This policy applies the same to purchases with one-time payments as well as optional payment plans.
- Downgrades and subsequent refunds of the difference between packages from Ultimate to Pro or Pro to Standard are not available. This applies to purchases with one-time payments as well as optional payment plans.
- If a student is currently in collections or has defaulted on payments for a previous course, they are not eligible for refunds on future courses until the previous payment plans are reconciled to the current date.
- For course upgrades, refunds are offered within 7 days of your upgrade date. The 7 days start on the day of upgrade and expire at 11:59 PM PST on the 7th day.
- If a student has previously been issued a refund on a product, subsequent refund eligibility is up to the discretion of Film Editing Pro. Abuse of the refund policy may result in the cancellation of a student’s account.
If there are any questions regarding our refund policies, you may contact us using the information below.
Film Editing Pro, Inc
2470 Stearns St. #146